The Agency’s resource library contains a collection of documents related to environmental management of the Ekati Diamond Mine. Our collection includes:
- Environmental Agreement, 1997
- Agency incorporation papers and bylaws
- Water licence and land use permits
- Inspection reports
- Dominion Diamond Ekati Corporation environmental monitoring plans, programs and reports
- Closure and reclamation plans, research and information
- Surveillance Network Program (SNP) data
- Binders of incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Board meeting minutes
- Annual General Meeting minutes
- Agency Annual Reports from 1997 to present
- And much more!
Our resource library also contains information on a select number of northern mining projects and agencies, in addition to various topics such as climate change, cumulative effects, northern research and Traditional Knowledge.
Information in our resource library is available in hard and/or electronic copy.
Please contact us if you are interested in a specific document.
Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
To contact our Directors, please contact the Agency.
Suite 203, 5006 – 50th (Franklin) Avenue in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories. This is on the 2nd floor of the 50-50 Mini Mall, down the hall from the old Champagne Room.